- Holder of a baccalaurete program;
- Must have earned the following number of units in:
- English - 18 units
- Social Sciences - 18 units
- Mathematics - 6 units
- Must pass the Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhilSAT) and dean's interview.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- Completed Application and Evaluation Form (application and evaluation fee: P300.00);
- Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhilSAT) result;
- Recommendation for enrollment from the Dean (interview result);
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR);
- Honorable Dismissal/ Certificate of Transfer credentials;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (If working, from your employer, barangay, or from the school where you graduated;
- Special Order (S.O.);
- Birth certificate (NSO copy and photocopy). If married, include marriage contract;
- Medical certificate with laboratory:
- Psychological test result (P300.00 testing fee);
- Two (2) pcs. recent passport size pictures; and
- Php 40.00 for two (2) pcs. long size envelope (thick/customized).
- Complete the application and evaluation form;
- Submit the Transcript of Records (TOR);
- Take the Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhilSAT);
- Applicants who pass the test will be scheduled for an interview with the College of Law dean;
- After the interview, students may proceed to the admission office for enrollment
At JMC College of Law, Excellence is the Norm.
Jose Maria College in a short span of time proved its mark as an educational institution with its impressive achievements both in the academic and non-academic fields. The school emerges as a strong pillar that helps mold an ideal society, with the birth of a new beginning, the start of a new chapter, the JMC College of Law. The JMC College of Law was conceived from the long held dream of Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy. He believes that producing best lawyers who stand for principle, who are ethical and socially responsible is a great contribution to the Philippine society.
Peace Initiatives Forum - May 30, 2018 at JMC KJC Hall, Davao City, Philippines
LIVE: PEACE INITIATIVES FORUM Leaders Summit 2018 at JMC KJC Hall, Davao City, PhilippinesTheme: Inter-Religious Cooperation as a Global Platform for Universal PeaceWatch it via YouTube LIVE stream:https://youtu.be/Uaz7AQe6vIY#PeaceForum2018#IamForPeace#JoseMariaCollege#JMCCollegeofLawPosted by Jose Maria College on Tuesday, May 29, 2018
"INTEGRITY is the key to understanding legal practice. Law's empire is defined by attitude, not territory or power or process."
~ Ronald Dworkin
JMC News & Events
Come For a Visit
Phil. - Japan Friendship Highway,
Sasa, Davao City, Philippines