Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
To be a premier institution of international recognition in accountancy education producing morally upright world-class accountants who are responsive to the needs of the global community.
We Produce competent professional accountant who exude a high degree of competence, value, morals and attributes capable of making a positive contribution to society in public practice, commerce and industry, government service or education.
- Skilled in resolving business issues and problems with a global perspective and particular emphasis on matters confronting financial statement preparers and users; proficient in financial accounting and reporting, cost accounting and auditing, taxation and accounting information system;
- Conduct accounting research through independent studies or relevant literature and appropriate use of accounting theory and methodologies;
- Employ technology as business tool in capturing financial and nonfinancial information generating reports and making decision;
- apply knowledge and skills that will enable them to successfully respondent to various types of assessments (including professional licensure and certification), and
- Confidently maintain a professional commitment to goods corporation citizenship, social responsibility and ethical practice when performing function as professional accountant
Financial accounting and reporting staff
State accounting examiner