Bachelor of Science in Social Work
The leader in Social Work Education in the Philippines committed to promote social advocacies, knowledge development, and exemplary service.
We provide a holistic curriculum that prepares students for advanced social work
practice to serve a diverse society; produce ethical, just and efficient professionals who
can be catalysts of change in the community they serve, and leaders in knowledge
building and information dissemination that is evidence-based.
● Promote economic equality and social justice, and engage in policy and decision
making geared towards meeting societal demands for efficiency and utility.
● Apply critical thinking in evidence-based and evidence-informed practices;
● Engage in reasoned discernment in choosing tools for developmental, protective,
preventive and/ or therapeutic intervention;
● Conduct research and recognize its ethical use in social work practice; and
● Exemplars of public service imbibed with compassion, respect, responsibility and
integrity in addressing human needs.
Family service worker
Mental health assistant
Residential care manager