- Holder of a baccalaurete program;
- Must have earned the following number of units in:
- English – 18 units
- Social Sciences – 18 units
- Mathematics – 6 units
- Must pass the Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhilSAT) and dean’s interview.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT:
- Completed Application and Evaluation Form (application and evaluation fee: P300.00);
- Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhilSAT) result;
- Recommendation for enrollment from the Dean (interview result);
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR);
- Honorable Dismissal/ Certificate of Transfer credentials;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (If working, from your employer, barangay, or from the school where you graduated;
- Special Order (S.O.);
- Birth certificate (NSO copy and photocopy). If married, include marriage contract;
- Medical certificate with laboratory:
- Psychological test result (P300.00 testing fee);
- Two (2) pcs. recent passport size pictures; and
- Php 40.00 for two (2) pcs. long size envelope (thick/customized).
- Complete the application and evaluation form;
- Submit the Transcript of Records (TOR);
- Take the Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhilSAT);
- Applicants who pass the test will be scheduled for an interview with the College of Law dean;
- After the interview, students may proceed to the admission office for enrollment.