Summer Programs offered are the following:
- Finger Math for Kinder 1 to Grade 3 - Children will engage in counting games to learn how to count with their fingers and identify numbers up to 100
- Mental Math for Grades 4 to 6 – This program helps the students to master the four basic fundamental operations and feel ease to solve problems involving Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
- Reading for Kinder 1 to Grade 4 – aims of this program to enhance the students’ oral communication skills and to sharpen the critical thinking and comprehension skills of the poor and average reader as well as the advanced reader.
- Guitar – Students will be able to play the guitar with good technique. This will allow them to feel more comfortable playing the instrument.
- Painting - Our goal is to keep everyone happy and give each child a great painting experience.
- Chess - The main objective of this program is to use chess as a tool to improve students’ self-confidence, creative imagination, concentration and focus, also logical and critical thinking and cognitive skills.
- Table Tennis – The desire of this program is to involve students in table tennis as a sport with emphasis on fitness and competitive skills.
- Ballet - The participants will develop their coordination, strength, flexibility and balnce in combination with musical exercises.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR YOUR RESERVATION. BY CLICKING ON THE "SEND" BUTTON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR A FOLLOW UP USING THE CONTACT DETAILS YOU PROVIDED. THANK YOU.