We provide you an ASSURED education with the most flexible learning delivery choices, through well secured virtual campus, a welcoming and friendly environment, which you can consider your second home and family.
The Jose Maria College – Integrated Basic Education Department aims to be a world-class academic institution geared towards developing and molding globally-competitive and university-ready learners who are academically and morally excellent individuals capable of leadership and nation-building.
The Jose Maria College – Integrated Basic Education Department excels in the formation of future leaders and nation-builders by developing the learners’ intellectual, social, emotional, spiritual, moral, physical and creative potentials through excellent academic instruction, collaborative research endeavors, and meaningful student formation programs.
The Jose Maria College – Integrated Basic Education Department commits itself in the realization of the following goals:
- Develop and promote academic and moral excellence among its learners
- Create opportunities for faculty and student research endeavors
- Establish sustainable and quality professional development activities and programs for its faculty and staff
- Connect with target communities and provide them with need-specific assistance
through sustainable community extension programs
- Provide supplemental academic and special programs focused on supporting and complementing regular academic instruction
- Instill the institution’s core values through consistent student formation programs
- Implement programs and activities that ensure that learners are university/college-ready