Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Always curious about the world of financial management? Learn to plan and maintain budgets, ledgers or any other financial documents. Be an accountant, enroll now!
The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy is a four-year program which provides general accounting education to learners who wish to pursue a professional career as accountants, particularly as public accountants for the civil service.
Financial accounting and reporting staff
State accounting examiner
Agencies and institutions that employ
Securities and Exchange Commission
Schools of business
- Recognize commonly used financial statements, their components and how information from business transactions flows into these statements
- Demonstrate progressive learning in the elements of managerial decision making, including planning, directing and controlling activities in a business environment.
- Demonstrate progressive learning of various tax issues and tax forms related to individuals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of preparation of Financial Statements and or financial schedules in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles through analysis and synthesis of information as well.
- Demonstrate knowledge in setting up a computerized set of accounting books for a “for profit “ entity.
- Demonstrate progressive affective domain development of values, including but not limited to receiving and responding to: the role of accounting in society, business ethics, environmental and global societal sustainability, and/or career opportunities. In advanced accounting courses beyond the introductory level, affective development will also progress to the valuing and organization levels.
- Learn relevant financial accounting career skills, applying both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers in business.
- Learn relevant managerial accounting career skills, applying both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers in business.
- Complete a Project/ Written Assignment that integrates career orientation and or professional development skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of various advanced accounting issues related to Financial Accounting within a global and or ethical framework
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.