JMC recognizes and honors excellence of the youth that it commits to offer several types of scholarships in recognition of student academic achievements, participation/membership in co-curricular and athletic programs, and scholarships based on “need.” Specifically, JMC offers academic scholarships, student assistantships, athletic scholarships, cultural scholarships and other scholarship grants such as the Skills Enhancement and Educational Development for Students.
- Academic Scholarship
- is for students who graduated valedictorian, salutatorian or first honorable mention in a class of at least 100 students. They all must pass the entrance exam and English proficiency test;
- Valedictorian-100% Free Tuition; 100% Free Miscellaneous; and monthly allowance of P1,500.00;
- Salutatorian - 50% Free Tuition; 50% Free Miscellaneous; and monthly allowance of P1,000.00;
- First Honorable Mention - 25% Free Tuition; 25% Free Miscellaneous; and monthly allowance of P500.00.
- Student Assistantship is a scholarship privilege designed to help poor but deserving students to pursue a college degree for free under a work-study program.
- Athletic Scholarship is given to students who have exemplary talents in sports. It is a full free tuition privilege given to varsity players of Jose Maria College.
- Cultural Scholarship Program is given to students who are members of the Sinagila Dance Artists Ensemble (SDAE). This is a full free tuition scholarship grant.
Other Scholarship grants:
- Skills Enhancement and Educational Development for Students (SEEDS)
- - This is a scholarship program spearheaded by Jollibee Foods Corporation;
- Student Financial Assistance Program (STUFAP) – This is a Commission on Higher Education (CHED) regulated scholarship program designed to help poor but deserving students.
- Student Loan Program – Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP) – This educational loan is intended to provide financial assistance to deserving students who are enrolled or to enroll in a degree program at any curriculum year level in private HEIs.
For scholarship inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Cathy Suazo