Teachers are, at different times and for different people, all things. They are nurturers, rock stars and cheerleaders. Build your teaching career at JMC!
A global center of excellence for Teacher Education.
Produce educators who are globally competent in knowledge and skills; visionaries at the forefronts of service imbued with deep commitment to holistic human development.
- Equip future teachers with knowledge and skills required to qualify them for the various
functions and roles involved in the teaching profession;
- Provide a well-planned, relevant and outcome based curriculum vis-à-vis the guidelines set
by the Commission of Higher Education.
- Give opportunities for exposure to areas of instruction, research and extension relevant to
the teaching profession;
- Immerse student-teachers in different teaching-learning environment in actual classroom
settings both in private and public schools which they can apply learned pedagogy into
- Adhere to all the domains stipulated in the Philippine Professional Standard for Teachers
(PPST) to acquire minimum qualifications necessary for the teaching profession.
- Professional Competence
- Demonstrate proficiency in their respective area of specialization in consonance with regulatory and global standard. (Assured Education)
- Leadership Skills
- Execute sustainable leadership in the practice and engagement in the world of work. (Consistent Education)
- Exhibit exemplified learning with passion for people, creations and resources. (Quality Education)
Power up your school life at JMC!
Huawei Ulearning LMS
JMC partnered with tech giant Huawei, to deliver the best online education with its cutting-edge Learning Management System that is powered by Artificial Intelligence. Adaptive learning engine recommends personalized learning content and path to students, provides personalized teaching recommendation to teachers, helps to teach institutes to upgrade to intelligent teaching.
Can be accessed via jmc.ulearning.asia
Online Digital Library System
This is a “Netflix of books” experience that is now available in JMC. Fully inclusive learning experience, adapting to all interests and learning abilities with 3 million titles to choose from. Intelligent & highly engaging learning solutions to unlock each student’s potential.
Can be accessed via library.jmc.edu.ph
- Teacher in Intermediate Levels
- Textbook / Workbook Author
- General Education Curriculum Specialist
- Educational Consultant
- Module Writer
- Trainor / Coach
- Instructional Materials Developer / Designer
- Home-based or Center-based Tutor / Teacher
- Content Developer for Instructional Websites
- Educational Researcher
- School Director