Bachelor of science in
Consider becoming a radiologic technologist if you want to combine your interest in technology with your desire to serve others. Spend your days running high-tech equipment to assist doctors in discovering life-saving answers for their patients.
Power up your school life at JMC!
Huawei Ulearning LMS
JMC partnered with tech giant Huawei, to deliver the best online education with its cutting-edge Learning Management System that is powered by Artificial Intelligence. Adaptive learning engine recommends personalized learning content and path to students, provides personalized teaching recommendation to teachers, helps to teach institutes to upgrade to intelligent teaching.
Can be accessed via jmc.ulearning.asia
Online Digital Library System
This is a “Netflix of books” experience that is now available in JMC. Fully inclusive learning experience, adapting to all interests and learning abilities with 3 million titles to choose from. Intelligent & highly engaging learning solutions to unlock each student’s potential.
Can be accessed via library.jmc.edu.ph
Why should you choose RadTech?
- More career opportunities await in the country and abroad.
- A good pre-medicine course.
- Various fields you can choose from being a Radiologic Technologist.
- Radiologic Technologist (e.g. X-ray Technologist, Ultrasound Technologist, CT Scan Technologist, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Radiation Therapist, Cardiovascular Technologist, Cardiac Catheterization Technologist and etc.)
- Hospital/Academic Administrator
- Educator/Clinical Instructor
- Diagnostic Product Specialists
- Clinical Application Specialists