An organization that is dynamic, adaptable to changing times, and responsive to the needs of, and continually active in search of better opportunities for, its members, managed professionally and competently by individuals with no self-interest, but only the paramount interest and welfare of the entire membership in mind.
To unite JMC alumni all over the world and strengthen their sense of pride in being a JMC alumni thereby making them in a position to help each other, foster friendship and cooperation and implement the various programs of the association in due time in the most effective and efficient ways.
The JMARIAN ALUMNI Association Inc. A non-government organization (NGO) shall;
1. Design and implement program and activities that will enhance interaction coordination and cooperation among the members.
2. Encourage and facilitate mutual help and support among the members in the spirit of oneness.
3. Scout and look for business opportunities beneficial to the Associations and its member.
4. Seek ways and means to extend and assistance of whatever nature and kind is the members, specially to the less fortunate ones.
5. Facilitate placement of graduates, fellowship and grants - in-aid for educational welfare deserving members through local, national and international linkages.
6. Help to attain international organization for standardization (ISO) accreditation of Jose Maria College to offer graduate program leading to Master’s and Doctorate degrees preparation to a university status.
7. Provide assistance to establish international networking/consortium among Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Asia Pacific Region.