Bachelor of science in
The Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (BS MT) is a four-year degree program that prepares students for laboratory tests used in disease detection, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment. Students will also learn how to use modern laboratory equipment, instruments, and scientific methods to produce accurate results..
Power up your school life at JMC!
Huawei Ulearning LMS
JMC partnered with tech giant Huawei, to deliver the best online education with its cutting-edge Learning Management System that is powered by Artificial Intelligence. Adaptive learning engine recommends personalized learning content and path to students, provides personalized teaching recommendation to teachers, helps to teach institutes to upgrade to intelligent teaching.
Can be accessed via jmc.ulearning.asia
Online Digital Library System
This is a “Netflix of books” experience that is now available in JMC. Fully inclusive learning experience, adapting to all interests and learning abilities with 3 million titles to choose from. Intelligent & highly engaging learning solutions to unlock each student’s potential.
Can be accessed via library.jmc.edu.ph
Why should you choose MedTech?
- More career opportunities await in the country and abroad.
- A good pre-medicine course.
- Various fields you can choose from being a Radiologic Technologist.
- Radiologic Technologist (e.g. X-ray Technologist, Ultrasound Technologist, CT Scan Technologist, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Radiation Therapist, Cardiovascular Technologist, Cardiac Catheterization Technologist and etc.)
- Hospital/Academic Administrator
- Educator/Clinical Instructor
- Diagnostic Product Specialists
- Clinical Application Specialists